PRIVACY & CANCELLATION POLICY
All appointments will be subject to a FINAL booking and will not be eligible for a cancellation or refund. Rescheduling of appointments are permitted. Airline and/or country guidelines will not warrant the cancellation of appointments. LABS2GO is not responsible for advising on the type of test required for your destination and the time period of testing. Please confirm your destination requirements prior to booking your appointment.
Information we collect:
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information:
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
● Provide, operate, and maintain our websiteImprove, personalize, and expand our website
● Understand and analyze how you use our websiteDevelop new products, services, features, and functionality
● Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
● Send you emails
● Find and prevent fraud
labs2go.ca follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons:
Like any other website, labs2go.ca uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read "What Are Cookies" from Cookie Consent.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that labs2go.ca has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies:
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Data Protection Rights:
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
● The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
● The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
● The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
● The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
● The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
● The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
labs2go.ca does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT:
We collect information about you through:
● Direct interactions with you when you provide it to us, for example, completing self-attestation forms, responding to questions, or corresponding with us.
● Digital system or COVID-19 test results portal, for example, if you choose to register for testing services and results reporting through our digital system, the Website.
● Automated technologies or interactions, when you use the Website, for example, usage details, IP addresses, and information collected about your location.
We may collect and use the following information about you:
● Your name, birth year, photo(s) that you provide to us, email address, recent travel history, passport number, as well as personal health information (collectively, “personal information”).
● When you register for testing services, your name, contact information, health provider information, symptoms, health history and COVID-19 test results (“personal health information”).
● Non-personal information that does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity or directly relate to an identifiable individual, such as demographic information, or statistical or aggregated information. We may derive non-personal statistical or aggregated data from personal information. For example, we may aggregate personal information to calculate the demographics of users accessing a specific feature of the Website.
Technical information, including your login information, device type, time zone setting, and usage details.
Information You Provide to Us When you register with, or use this Website, we ask you to provide:
● Information by filling in forms on the Website. For example, when you use the Website you will be asked to register and to complete a consent form.
● Information about your connected organizations. A connected organization is typically a company, institution, or other business that you (i) have a pre-existing relationship with and (ii) has enrolled in a COVID-19 workplace screening program. For example, this could be your employer/place of work.
● Information when you report a problem with the Website. We use this information to troubleshoot and help correct performance issues.
● Information about your health status and testing results. We may also ask you to provide information about your health so that we can provide you, your connected organizations and their administrator(s), and other third parties with updates relating to your health status and testing. We will always ask for your consent before we collect, use, or disclose your personal health information.
CANADA’S ANTI-SPAM LEGISLATION AND ELECTRONIC COMMUICATIONS
Where applicable, we will seek your express consent to contact you, including by way of commercial electronic messages. You can unsubscribe at any time from receiving commercial electronic messages by following the instructions in the message.
Even if you have opted out of receiving marketing communications from us, please be aware that we may still contact you electronically for other purposes. For example, we may contact you to provide communications you have consented to receive, regarding the services we provide to you, or if you contact us with an inquiry.
With your consent, we may communicate limited personal health information via email or text in the interest of promoting timely communication. The use of technology may increase the risk of your personal health information being unintentionally disclosed or intercepted by third parties. Technical failures and technological issues may result in a loss of personal health information and/or delay or interruption. We assume no responsibility or liability for any technical failures or technological issues associated with communicating through electronic communications.
The security of your personal information (which for the purpose of this policy includes personal health information) is very important to us. We use physical, electronic, and administrative measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We store all information you provide to us either directly on your device or with our third-party cloud storage service provider(s). Information stored on your device (iOS or Android) is stored using a minimum AES-256bit encryption and in a secure hardware enclave located on your device. Information that is stored in the cloud is encrypted at rest and in transit and is stored using a minimum AES-256bit encryption on the server. We only use cloud storage service providers that maintain high industry standards, including globally recognized security and data use & protection certifications.
Except as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law or regulation, we will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. Under some circumstances we may anonymize or aggregate your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you. We reserve the right to use such anonymous and de-identified data for any legitimate business purpose without further notice to you or your consent.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13:
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes. You have the right to request access to and to correct the personal information that we hold about you.If you want to review, verify, correct, or withdraw consent to the use of your personal information you may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change or delete information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement, cause the information to be incorrect, or put the health or safety of others at risk. We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and your right to access, and to provide you with the personal information that we hold about you or make your requested changes. Applicable law may allow or require us to refuse to provide you with access to some or all of the personal information that we hold about you, or we may have destroyed, erased, or made your personal information anonymous in accordance with our record retention obligations and practices. If we cannot provide you with access to your personal information, we will inform you of the reasons why, subject to any legal or regulatory restrictions.
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT:
Where you have provided your consent to the collection, use, and transfer of your personal information, you may have the legal right to withdraw your consent under certain circumstances. To withdraw your consent, if applicable, contact us at email@example.com. Please note that if you withdraw your consent we may not be able to provide you with a particular product or service. We will explain the impact to you at the time to help you make your decision.
CONTACT INFORMATION AND CHALLENGING COMPLIANCE:
Attn: Privacy Officer